Web Integration blog in 2016
Year 2016 was again successful for Web Integration Blog. Attendance was rapidly growing. Your favour binds us to produce more new high-quality content. Thank you for year 2016.
Attendance in 2016
Basic attendance in 2016 was:
- 24 024 users,
- 27 709 sessions,
- 35 220 Pageviews
We reached 22% grow compared to the year 2015.
We write our blog in Czech and English language. Most of pageviews – 69% – is accounted for English version and 31% for Czech one.
Top 5 countries:
- Czech Republic
- United States
- United Kingdom
Most of you read us on desktop (89%), the on mobile (10%) and rest on tablet (1%).
Source: Google Analytics.
Most read articles in 2016 (English version)
- "Advantages of continuous integration and automated deployment from the perspective of web integration" by Tomáš Zajíček and Pavel Ducho
- "How to apply the principles of three-tier architecture in a web integration project" by Jiří Tonar
- "What is a corporate web portal and what are its goals?" by Jiří Tonar
- "What is web integration?" by Jiří Tonar
- "The multichannel approach - what is it?" by Jan Procházka
Articles published in 2016
- Introduction to HTML5 Banners
- Web Integration blog in 2015
- Distributed Data Processing Using Apache Software Foundation Tools
- Web Integration and digital transformation
- What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Converting a Website to a Secure HTTPS?
- What Can Happen When You Are not using an HTTPS Protocol?
- Why Switch to HTTPS?
- Continuous Integration - Cure for Human Error in Deployment
- Stay Up to Date - Continuous Integration Notification System
- What's New In Liferay Digital Experience Platform (DXP)?