Web Integration blog in 2015
Year 2015 was successful for Web Integration Blog. Attendance was rapidly growing. Your favour binds us to produce more new high-quality content. Thank you for year 2015.
Attendance in 2015
Basic attendance in 2015 was:
- 19 084 users,
- 22 564 sessions,
- 31 642 Pageviews
We reached 61% grow compared to the year 2014.
We write our blog in Czech and English language. Most of pageviews – 64% – is accounted for English version and 36% for Czech one.
Top 5 countries:
- Czech Republic
- United States
- United Kingdom
Most of you read us on desktop (89%), the on mobile (9%) and rest on tablet (2%).
Source: Google Analytics.
Most read articles in 2015 (English version)
- „How to apply the principles of three-tier architecture in a web integration project“ by Jiří Tonar
- „What is a corporate web portal and what are its goals?“ by Jiří Tonar
- „Choosing the Right Template System for a PHP Web Integration Project“ by Marek Juras
- „Advantages of continuous integration and automated deployment from the perspective of web integration“ by Tomáš Zajíček and Pavel Ducho
- „Responsive vs. adaptive design“ by Lubo Ruska
Articles published in 2015
- Advantages of continuous integration and automated deployment from the perspective of web integration
- Measuring the monetary value of a website
- Find out if your customers are on social networks
- Reach your visitors through remarketing
- Putting Continuous Integration (CI) into Practice 1/2
- Where to extract contents for social networks
- Text Message Signature is Coming
- Putting Continuous Integration (CI) into Practice 2/2
- 5 reasons for having a mobile application
- Native application, or mobile web?
- Architecture and operating of web applications in the cloud environment (Part 1)
- Architecture and operating of web applications in a cloud environment (Part 2)
- Relationship between Web Integrator and Digital Agency
- What is Corporate UX and how can it help your business?
- 5 reasons why your A/B test does not work
- Copywriting as Part of a Web Project
- History and Trends in the Development of Databases
- Relational and non-relational data model in the context of business intelligence
- What is a "Front-end Factory"?
- BigData, NoSQL, Resource Utilisation and a Few Words in Conclusion
Authors in 2015
- Jiří Tonar
- Dominik Dědiček
- Lubo Ruska
- Michal Damborský
- Tomáš Zajíček
- Tomáš Hlaváček
- Pavel Ducho
- Václav Novák
- Martin Navrkal
- Ondřej Kopal